Spiritual Crusade's Newest Podcast

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

God is my strength


Background image by: Rolf Schweizer https://flic.kr/p/WuY6CK

In my prayer this morning, I was asking for strength and the thought came to me that if I demonstrate faith in Him, I can be strong, because He strengthens me. I knew right then and there that I wanted to make a quote out of that. I had selected this photo earlier and now I found a great saying to put with it. 😀

I have been wanting to get in shape but my nemesis is food, I just love it. After my prayer, I realized it was not a matter of seer willpower, but rather I can use my faith in Him and he will take it upon Himself, so it is a faith thing instead. This was a very empowering thought and I got excited for my journey of faith and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment